Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] After upgrade to Xen 4.12.0 iommu=no-igfx

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 10:55:24AM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Sorry -- got a bit distracted yesterday. Attached is the log with only
> your latest patch attached. Interestingly enough the box booted fine
> without screen artifacts. So I guess we're getting closer...
>
> Thanks for all the help!

That's quite weird, there's no functional changes between the
previous patches and this one, the only difference is that this patch
has more verbose output.

Are you sure you didn't have any local patches on top of Xen that
could explain this difference in behaviour?

Thanks, Roger.