Re: [Xen-devel] preparations for 4.12.1

On 12.08.2019 09:17, Roger Pau Monné  wrote:
On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 02:23:44PM +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
the release is due in early August. Please point out backports you
find missing from the respective staging branch, but which you
consider relevant. The one commit I've queued already on top of
what was just pushed is

ec2ab491b5      x86/ept: pass correct level to p2m_entry_modify

Maybe I'm missing something, but from the text above I assumed
ec2ab491b5 was already committed to the 4.12 branch, yet I don't seem
to be able to spot it anywhere except staging/master.

Hmm - clearly a mistake of mine: It's sitting right between the
Argo and AMD IOMMU backports committed on Jul 26, yet I somehow
missed applying this one as well. Should now be one of the first
ones to commit for 4.12.2.

Jan