Re: [Xen-devel] Looking for Semester long Project

Hi Julian,

  The KDD code has been untouched for many years; the last OS that it
appears to have been tried with is Win7 SP1. However, debugging a
Windows guest with emulated serial is very slow and clunky so a
solution like KDD is very desirable.
  The goal of a project would be to get the code functional against a
recent version of Windows (i.e. 10) such that we could run windbg
against it and walk kernel data structures, set breakpoints etc.
without having to enable debugging within the guest.

  Cheers,

    Paul