Re: [Xen-devel] Windows HVM no longer boots with AMD Ryzen 3700X

If this is helpful, I can probably provide the same from:
        * Ryzen 1700x
        * Ryzen 2700x
        * Ryzen 3900x

I'll leave it to those in the know as to what is useful or not...
Steven Haigh

📧 netwiz@xxxxxxxxx     💻 https://www.crc.id.au
📞 +613 9001 6090       📱 +614 1293 5897