Re: [Xen-devel] dom0less + sched=null => broken in staging

Hi,

On 25/09/2019 16:34, Dario Faggioli wrote:
On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 16:19 +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
(+Juergen)

Hi Dario,

Hi,

On 11/09/2019 14:53, Dario Faggioli wrote:
On Fri, 2019-08-23 at 18:16 -0700, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
Ok, thanks again for testing, and good to know.

I'm still catching up after vacations, and I'm traveling next week.
But
I'll submit a proper patch as soon as I find time.

Just wanted to follow-up on this. Do you have an update for the fix?

I would rather not want to see Xen 4.13 released with this. So I have
CCed
Juergen to mark it as a blocker.

Yep, I spoke with Juergen about this last week (in person). Basically,
since we decided to try to push core-scheduling in, I'm focusing on
that series right now.

In fact, this fix can go in after code-freeze as well, since it's,
well, a fix. :-)

After code freeze, I'll prepare and send the patch (and if core-
scheduling would have gone in, I'll rebase it on top of that, of
course).

Make sense. I just wanted to make sure this is tracked by Juergen :).

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall