Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 141841: regressions - FAIL

On 26.09.2019 07:29, osstest service owner wrote:
> flight 141841 xen-unstable-smoke real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/141841/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-arm64-arm64-xl-xsm       7 xen-boot                 fail REGR. vs.
> 141821

I'm pretty puzzled by this - it looks to fail at the boot loader
level:

The highlighted entry will be executed automatically in 2s.
   The highlighted entry will be executed automatically in 1s.
                The highlighted entry will be executed
automatically in 0s.
Chainloading
(hd0,gpt1)/EFI/BOOT/BOOTAA64.EFI
Sep 26 03:42:20.132022
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.132052
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.132076
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.143957
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.143957
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.167957
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.167957
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.179949
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.192023
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.203939
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.203939
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.228035
error: File not found.
Sep 26 03:42:20.228090
error: File not found.

The system looks to then fall back to booting bare metal Linux.

>  test-armhf-armhf-xl           7 xen-boot                 fail REGR. vs.
> 141821

Whereas this is the issue already reported on the list, where a
new ASSERT_UNREACHABLE() triggers.

Jan