Re: [Xen-devel] I want to participate in Outreachy with CONFIG_PDX related project

Thank you Wei,

I just didn't realize that. I thought that an applicant should know what
bugs already existed and tried to fix them. I was trying to find some
on the github page but haven't succeeded.
But now I can try to do my best. At least, I will try to help with typo
extermination.