[Xen-devel] italia1 Re: [xen-unstable test] 143061: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

Roger Pau Monné writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 143061:
regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> 2019-10-23 23:16:59 Z power: failed to reboot (using SSH): status 65280 at
> Osstest/TestSupport.pm line 550.
> power: all approaches to rebooting italia1 failed!
>
> It seems like osstest failed to reboot the box, adding Ian for more
> input, but I guess the box can be unblessed until this is sorted out.

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/host/italia1.html

The box seems basically fine at the moment, so I have left it blessed.

Looking at the logs, it appears that the previous flight left the box
crashed.  (This is not wholly unusual.)  osstest used the PDU to turn
italia1 off for 5s and then on again.  But it didn't seem to have any
effect.

There are two possible causes:

1. italia1's PDU relay got stuck.  This is not wholly implausible.
The earlier logs do show some phases of repeated failures of
host-install.

2. 5s is too short.

For now, I am going to change the default.

Ian.