Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 143061: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

Jürgen Groß writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 143061: regressions -
trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> On 24.10.19 12:48, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > There is a known bug with two of our arm64 boxes, where they lose some
> > of the output during boot.  This is not important for operational use
> > of those boxes in a normal context, but in our context being able to
> > get all the boot messages is important for debugging hypervisors and
> > kernels, so osstest has a test that this works properly.  It is that
> > test that fails.
> >
> > If this is the only failure, we should force push.
>
> Agreed. Can you do so, please?

But it isn't in this flight.

test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemut-stubdom-debianhvm-amd64-xsm
didn't run because of the problem with italia1.  Force pushing would
be saying we don't mind about that.

Ian.