Re: [Xen-devel] Debugging Windows HVM crashes on Ryzen 3xxx series CPUs.

Not much clue in the logs. The crash params are weird though... certainly not matching the doc. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/bug-check-0xac--hal-memory-allocation) but then again they are not always to be believed.
There are some odd looking IOMMU faults in there too.

 Paul