Re: [Xen-devel] Recent cores-scheduling failures

On 19.12.19 13:45, Sergey Dyasli wrote:
Hi Juergen,

We recently did another quick test of core scheduling mode, and the following
failures were found:

1. live-patch apply failures:

     (XEN) [ 1058.751974] livepatch: lp_1_1: Timed out on semaphore in CPU
quiesce phase 30/31
     (XEN) [ 1058.751982] livepatch: lp_1_1 finished REPLACE with rc=-16

2. ACPI S5 crash:

     https://paste.debian.net/1121748/

Are there any XenServer patches in your hypervisor?

I'm asking because I don't see why a vcpu would be freed when shutting
down the host (other than by any shutdown scripts, but those should be
long finished when trying to enter S5).

Juergen