Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.14 dates

On 29.01.20 12:08, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 29.01.2020 11:55, Durrant, Paul wrote:
   I'm not aware on any prior discussion w.r.t. dates for Xen 4.14 so as RM I'd
like to propose the following:

Last posting: May 1st 2020
Hard Freeze: May 22nd 2020
Release: June 26th

Was 4.13 really more than 1.5 months late? The above would make

Nearly. Planned release was Nov 7th, actual release was Dec 18th.

its originally planned release date Oct 26th (the actual one was
Dec 18th) with our current 8 month cadence.

The planned dates for 4.12 and 4.13 were based on:

https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-07/msg02240.html

and this would result in roughly the dates Paul posted, maybe 1 week
later.

Juergen