Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 147522: regressions - FAIL

On 25.02.2020 14:35, osstest service owner wrote:
> flight 147522 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/147522/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-amd64-i386-qemut-rhel6hvm-amd 12 guest-start/redhat.repeat fail REGR.
> vs. 147298

This is a recurring failure (at least the last three flights), but
going through the logs I can't really see a reason. The point in
time when the hickup occurs looks to be different. In flight 147392
is was during guest shutdown, apparently somewhere in sysfs code as
invoked from USB code, while in the other two cases things stopped
in the middle of a kernel boot log line (and in this case CPU0 of
the guest was in VPF_blocked_in_xen state, suggesting that a
request to qemu didn't get replied to, or the reply was not
processed correctly).

Does anyone else have an idea? Otherwise we may need to have to
wait for the bisector to have a go, albeit its mileage may vary
with the issue looking to appear at random points.

Jan