[Xen-devel] xen-4.13 tools/xentop.c backport request

Hi Ian,

If I'm not mistaken you do the tools backports.

I just noticed that the problem that is fixed by commit:
4b5b431edd984b26f43b3efc7de465f3560a949e tools/xentop: Fix calculation of used
memory

is already present in the xen-4.13 branch (older releases are uneffected).
Unfortunately I didn't check before, so I didn't include a "backport tag".

If it wasn't already on you backport list, please consider to backport / apply
this one.

Thanks a lot.

--
Sander