Re: [Xen-devel] Moving Forward on XenSummit

On Mar 24, 2020, at 14:03, George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wanted to let everyone know that the XenProject is moving forward with
> plans to hold XenSummit this year, one way or another.
>
> There are two basic approaches the Advisory Board has been considering:
> Postponing the even until later in the year, or holding a virtual event
> during the same timeframe.  Additionally, if we hold a virtual event during
> the same timeframe, the Board wants to keep the option open of having a
> smaller, in-person event later in the year, if circumstances permit.

Due to variation in scope/timing of geo and company restrictions on travel,
could some speakers present remotely for the in-person event?

Could the Xen Summit CFP be re-opened for those who can present virtually, who
may not have submitted due to travel restrictions?

Rich