Re: Troubles running Xen on Raspberry Pi 4 with 5.6.1 DomU

On 02/05/2020 18:35, Corey Minyard wrote:
On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 12:46:14PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
No.  If I am understanding this correctly, all the memory in dom0 below
1GB would have to be physically below 1GB.

Well, dom0 is directly mapped. In other word, dom0 physical address == host physical address. So if we allocate memory below 1GB in Xen, then it will mapped below 1GB on dom0 as well.

The patch I suggested would try to allocate as much as possible memory below 1GB. I believe this should do the trick for you here.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall