Freeze date for Xen 4.14

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paul Durrant <xadimgnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 10:49:58 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 21 May 2020 09:50:04 +0000

Hi all,

  Code freeze for 4.14 is currently scheduled for CoB tomorrow (Friday May
22nd), however there is a public holiday today in many
countries meaning that a few maintainers and committers are not available. I am
also aware of a few pending series that are close to
being fully acked but are not quite there yet. As release manager I therefore
think it is prudent to slip the freeze date by one
week to Friday May 29th. Release, however, remains scheduled for Friday June
26th.

  Paul Durrant