Re: Xen XSM/FLASK policy, grub defaults, etc.

George Dunlap writes ("Re: Xen XSM/FLASK policy, grub defaults, etc."):
> Which isn’t to say we shouldn’t do it; but it might be nice to also have an
> intermediate solution that works right now, even if it’s not optimal.

I propose the following behaviour by updste-grub:

 1. Look for an ELF note, TBD.  If it's found, make XSM boot entries.
    (For now, skip this step, since the ELF note is not defined.)

 2. Look for a .config alongside the Xen binary.  Look for
       ^CONFIG_XSM_FLASK=y
    If the file is is not found, or no line matches, make no XSM
    boot entries.

Ian.