Keystone Issue

To Whom it May Concern:

Hello, I am using a Texas Instruments K2E Keystone Eval board with Linux 4.19.59.  It has a 32-bit ARM Cortex A15 processor. There is keystone specific code in the kernel in arch/arm/mm/pv-fixup-asm.s that executes during early_paging_init for LPAE support.  This causes the kernel to switch its running 32-bit address space to a 36-bit address space and the hypervisor traps repeatedly and stops it from booting.  I suspect this is because Xen only allowed for the original 32-bit memory range specified by the dom0 device tree. The 36-bit LPAE address is a fixed offset from the 32-bit address and is not physically different memory.  Can you suggest any way to get through this problem? I am using the master branch of xen from earlier this year.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave