Re: Xen 4.14 RC1

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 10:41 AM Paul Durrant <paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Xen 4.14 RC1 is tagged. You can check that out from xen.git:
>
> git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git 4.14.0-rc1
>
> For your convenience there is also a tarball at:
> https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/4.14.0-rc1/xen-4.14.0-rc1.tar.gz
>
> And the signature is at:
> https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/4.14.0-rc1/xen-4.14.0-rc1.tar.gz.sig
>
> Please send bug reports and test reports to xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
> When sending bug reports, please CC relevant maintainers and me
> (paul@xxxxxxx).
>
> As a reminder, there will be a Xen Test Day. Please see the test day schedule
> at
> https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Test_Days and test instructions
> at
> https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.14_RC_test_instructions.

Hi Paul,
I'm sad to see this RC1 still missing patch:

https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-06/msg00179.html

The following even have the release-ack and yet are also missing:

https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-06/msg00025.html
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2020-06/msg00028.html

Without these patches I won't be testing or upgrading to 4.14 at all.

Thanks,
Tamas