Re: Proposal: rename xen.git#master (to #trunk, perhaps)

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:14:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=fr/XeToECV2dwSWdbXEo2mKcFRRFHdG64R4BebP1dMY=; b=jSsGbzTwb4xrtSOLYU9VaDSnVr3HQQ5FWgi9UhUL6c2Il00Tp1AC18qqcwBS9+ZAaUSK1xF0VecTFOz5IkXcSMwtp2WZd1JV62F/pd6DgDewZ4y0PZGxxc7owaju+Ob5H1oTChmbP+MmTdP4ynTWjrvRbOaG/GdRFyR6j9yexhFSJrFCGedisKxjtR4OgExzBfuGFuPdQ/MuwwEiiGDXBmNvTbgcEU6sUjo1qFXRGfXDf8aXz078bkbKSNYSrR0tQPrJo32o1oNJ6hJbeRMvEX9/uE7jWFEYaRLyMQRw7iXMYvPI45UUa2//+UJ1Lcu1p4Kzk/bOt5yeuECTvY+b4w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=U3IKsqnmiI2nXiSz3Lhg+V8eq842aMiHJ6+HBahRPtS1WjEG7BhAMwZb5KZWGWmeNF9DTVGHYzX3BpYT/UE+EgQ0gyPB48LUgt6xcZ9oVYknVgYUuRk3KVcvd8CbibwnPiqdaMsPP2tnjkt1fnR+pFlOe5cqC0/SK8XV6n5aSPlYvC2LAXNkwUvXOjxrM5wE2prInBxqaaZw1R993X413i00C5ld7q+3S2LTRLgnJ+K2Tvj/Q5Kt1RyEbc4xdl7YSFBOFmLIPRS6ku1H8Y+Sgq5npjJC1AMgsj+aAJLcetFd5YdST2MTJz8gGIJJo9ES5hkymSLbyARdpPq+5B7vPQ==
  • Authentication-results-original: kernel.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;kernel.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;