Re: Suspend/hibernate not working on Dell XPS 15 9500 laptop

On 27.06.2020 10:35, Trevor Bentley wrote:
> Please let me know if you have any suggestions to try, or if you need
> any extra information for debugging.

I don't suppose you have a serial port on this laptop? I ask because
the serial log (and the possibility to issue debug keys) are about
the only thing debugging-wise that may help here, short of someone
noticing the underlying problem by code inspection.

Do you have any indication of the laptop at least partly waking up
again, e.g. from some LED or other indicator activity?

Jan