RE: [BUG] Xen build for RCAR failing

Hello Bertrand,

Thank you. I will try a fresh build with dunfell branch. All layers in the
sense [poky, meta-openembedded, meta-linaro, meta-rensas, meta-virtualisation,
meta-selinux, xen-troops] right?

Also, Can I use the same proprietary drivers which I used for
yocto2.19[R-Car_Gen3_Series_Evaluation_Software_Package_for_Linux-20170427.zip]
for this branch?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

 Chockalingam Manikandan

ES-CM Core fn,ADIT (RBEI/ECF3)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY |
www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6136-4452 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 |
Manikandan.Chockalingam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr.
Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer,
Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke,
Peter Tyroller