u-boot vs. uefi as boot loaders on ARM

Hi!

with the recent excellent work by Anastasiia committed to the u-boot's
main line, we now have two different ways of bringing ARM DomUs.

Is there any chance someone can educate the general public on pros
and cons of both approaches?

In Project EVE we're still using uefi on ARM (to stay closer to the more
"ARM in the cloud" use case) but perhaps the situation now is more
nuanced?

Any and all info on this would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Roman.