Re: About VIRTIO support on Xen

On 20/08/2020 05:45, Jedi Chen wrote:
Hi xen-devel,

Hi,

I am very interesting about the VIRTIO on Xen. And from one meeting report of AGL Virtualization Expert Group (EG-VIRT) https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/eg-virt-meetings#pm_cest_meeting4, I got the information that ARM and Linaro are upstreaming XEN work incorporating VirtIO. But I can't find any information in the mailing list. Is there any
architecture overview or design doc about it?

There is some discussion on xen-devel [1] to add support for Virtio MMIO on Arm. This is still in early development, but you should be able to get a PoC setup with the work.

Best regards,

[1] <1596478888-23030-1-git-send-email-olekstysh@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

--