Re: MFN on ARM

Hi,

On 24/08/2020 15:23, luckybreak051779 wrote:
Xen Team:

I am running Xen 4.13.0 on a 32-bit ARM processor.  In a domU driver I use the dma_map_single() function to obtain a DMA address.
How can I get the MFN of that DMA address from inside the domU?

We don't provide a way to find the MFN from a Guest Physical Frame.

  I need the MFN to be able to differentiate between two identical domUs running the same driver code (e.g. both calling dma_map_single() ).
Can you give more details of your setup? Are you trying to use the same physical device in two domUs?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall