Re: [patch V2 34/46] PCI/MSI: Make arch_.*_msi_irq[s] fallbacks selectable

On 2020-08-28 13:54, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 01:47:59PM +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote:

> So the arch_setup_msi_irq/etc is not really an arch hook, but some
> infrastructure to support those 4 PCI root port drivers.

I happen to have a *really old* patch addressing Tegra [1], which
I was never able to test (no HW). Rebasing it shouldn't be too hard,
and maybe you can find someone internally willing to give it a spin?

Sure, that helps a bunch, I will ask internally if someone in that BU
can take a look.

I just rebased[1] the patch onto -rc2, and provided a TODO list in the
commit message.

Thanks,

        M.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git/log/?h=irq/tegra-msi