Re: [patch V2 00/46] x86, PCI, XEN, genirq ...: Prepare for device MSI

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 01:16:28PM +0200, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
[...]
> The whole lot is also available from git:
>
>    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tglx/devel.git device-msi
>
> This has been tested on Intel/AMD/KVM but lacks testing on:
>
>     - HYPERV (-ENODEV)

FWIW, I did a build and boot test in a hyperv guest with your
development branch, the latest commit is 71cbf478eb6f ("irqchip: Add
IMS (Interrupt Message Storm) driver - NOT FOR MERGING"). And everything
seemed working fine.

If you want me to set/unset a particular CONFIG option or run some
command for testing purposes, please let me know ;-)

Regards,
Bqoun