Re: XSM and the idle domain

  • To: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Daniel Smith <dpsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:03:52 -0400
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass header.i=apertussolutions.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=dpsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmarc=pass header.from=<dpsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> header.from=<dpsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1603371842; h=Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Cc:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To; bh=pXjFeA1IYvBzIxRV5NYvGjEsogk6GRObXecbpb4CJXI=; b=VGPCFY4AV0PlcCVLOVwtmWkjDl/UfHgGWwWnHallAojgzjTKEqH/n7+HtLqs1ipEuKVOwb9fX1rThV3c67DJrimnrS54+mRmtyeFY5bVv2Hp97lmwgWCuV3GD2SLO1YznNLwOayKqa4PjsuNDWb0pFOQZ03ieV/wztemmI+/B1A=
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1603371842; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=DAShzTJ9WokckaDedtYPm7w1OE1Ds959YQbGOCWa4E5BZMDQXI8JT5kITGk/9fZigFkDhy++IhEhhoOQRtzzKL+Ll1Gu/CSSui7g2RZ5zmc3YdZRcUooX2vMi8lCnmwo8kEG8NdeYUSL3Z2NpZqBLM52wrUKnHdQf8wGRflFjKU=