Re: dom0 PVH: 'entry->arch.pirq != INVALID_PIRQ' failed at vmsi.c:843

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 09:19:39PM +0100, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> The following might be able to get you going, but I think I need to
> refine the logic a bit there, will have to give it some thought.

I also tested with xen devel (Xen version 4.15-unstable, Latest ChangeSet: Wed
Nov 4 09:27:22 2020 +0100 git:9ff9705647-dirty).
Your patch is needed there too to avoid the panic.

As with 4.13, I have problems with interrupts not being properly
delivered. The strange thing is that the counter is not 0, but 3 (wuth 4.13)
or 2 (with 4.15) which would mean that interrupts stop being delivered
at some point in the setup process. Maybe something to do with mask/unmask ?

The problematc interrupt in identifed as "ioapic2 pin 2" by the NetBSD kernel,
so it's not MSI/MSI-X (not sure it matters though).
Maybe something related to mask/unmask ?

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>