Re: NetBSD dom0 PVH: hardware interrupts stalls

On 24.11.2020 15:27, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> new log at
> http://www-soc.lip6.fr/~bouyer/xen-log7.txt
>
> this one ends up in a panic, I hope you'll find what you expect here.

Did you actually, just to have the data point, ever try to disable
interrupt remapping ("iommu=no-intremap")? For PVH we can't ask you
to turn of the IOMMU as a whole, but aiui interrupt remapping is
not a strict prereq. (I'm sure Roger will correct me if I'm wrong.)

Jan