[Help Wanted] New toolstack Rust PoC

Hi all,

As you may know: we are working on a rust PoC (https://github.com/xcp-ng/xenopsd-ng/rust/) for the new Xen Toolstack. We have partial bindings for Xenctrl and Xenstore and with that we're able to pause/unpause/shutdown a guest and we're close to booting a XTF guest (https://github.com/xcp-ng/xenopsd-ng/pull/13).

We are new to Xen so we're having a hard time finding what's wrong with our current code, so we're looking for some help/guidance to keep our PoC going forward. We're suspecting that in hypercall fails silently when setting the guest's hvm context. Would anyone be interested in helping us debugging/developping the PoC? We're currently tracking this issue here: https://github.com/xcp-ng/xenopsd-ng/issues/17. Hoping to hear from you soon. Benjamin Reis Vates SAS