Re: Ryzen 4000 (Mobile) Softlocks/Micro-stutters

Hey All,

I think I've narrowed down what could be the issue.

I think disabling SMT on any AMD Zen 2 CPU is breaking Xen's Credit2 scheduler,
I can only test on AMD Ryzen 4000 based Mobile CPUs, but I think this is what
is causing issues with softlocks/having to pin dom0 1 vcpu.

I'm currently trying to re-enable SMT on Qubes 4.1 (Xen 4.14) and I'll report
my findings here.