Re: [ANNOUNCE] Xen 4.15 release schedule and feature tracking

  • To: Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bertrand Marquis <Bertrand.Marquis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:43:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5De1qY0lwHLnuidj1GWz4kXY7GUHbDjrrmrJivEsFZQ=; b=I3sByjpGRvVNb4P1g3NjpadbGZJXsekTOe4o7TpOksIdqdgvOyLLCbue/vK1TETJWtnIJ7ZMzqNzn3uxGNCcCS291VKQbUodD/MyhkMBFWJ+SxuyNUmDE6ea67131g/TR32y724WOAE01DkF9Lb4/GXoxBEdEc9sHSfYKsLdUZ623PZfaNhaxOb64d9kzkMXMP6S93kKsJL4ubRLRLSp8qDcTCHmLLwrSdcGPOi21dilkgVWN6pwE5dDtnKkK/PTc0EpVqBpTAHXNeUTCQEyR2m5ggYU6FqdFknbxLd+rvIruPE2H35LVlvi8APk1eD8DL9D2PnMyYh4tYqHNnKSLg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lpoquDHt3q/Kx8PQ9Xsa5ClT7BmOMUlZZJc/Xo5/hufDZtnbLkJlSllBYddk4JzyLlk8d/bfrm8eMGdDAJFdaTQhVssW8uhC1Xn+9OM7vvH1Qwehs/J13/dycHuBW/TL1RsIHcKW+0hPz1Bg4TDZV5MS1xbta0vNSK8ByXZGN9JBWt15DlLDDhlqueEDD+hbDXUwZ7/ZDpSHt3OEA3mTlhnFxeZdunyX5QHhlOEtP9AFIN9Gc9trqbRpOdULHQSQWyDGN6aKwAwSBVa0JBQDXuuETQ6yEjZeS6vADtI/KdZSSiqE7I+O3pvtrNdhHvec7OYUCsozPoHPlt6EJO9rzQ==
  • Authentication-results-original: citrix.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;citrix.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;