Re: staging: unable to restore HVM with Viridian param set

Igor Druzhinin writes ("Re: staging: unable to restore HVM with Viridian param
set"):
> On 02/02/2021 08:35, Paul Durrant wrote:
> > Surely it should be addressed properly in libxl by not messing with the
> > viridian settings on migrate-in/resume, as Andrew says? TBH I thought this
> > was already the case. There should be no problem with adding to the default
> > set as this is just an xl/libxl concept; the param flags in Xen are always
> > define the *exact* set of enabled enlightenments.
>
> If maintainers agree with this approach I can make a patch.

If Andy is in favour of this approach then certainly it is fine by me.

FTR, preemptively,

Release-Acked-by: Ian Jackson <iwj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

although as this is a bugfix it probably doesn't need one.

Ian.