Re: [RFC] xen/arm: introduce XENFEAT_ARM_dom0_iommu

Hi Stefano,

On 17/02/2021 23:54, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021, Julien Grall wrote:
On 17/02/2021 02:00, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

I saw that the topic has generated quite a bit of discussion. I suggest
we keep gathering data and do brainstorming on the thread for a few days
and in the meantime schedule a call for late next week to figure out a
way forward?

I forgot to answer to this bit, sorry. I am happy to have a call about this.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall