Re: HOWTO enable Xen on my board based on STM32MP1

On 3/10/21 1:29 AM, Gurrieri Stefano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on the platform STM32MP1 based on cortex-A7 dual core. This is an
> armv7-A that has the "Hardware virtualization support".
> My current Linux BSP is built using Yocto Project... but now, I'm asking how
> to enable XEN on my platform? Is there a procedure to follow to try to
> experiment?
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Greetings,
> Stefano

Hey Stefano, I'd start with
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions
and telling U-Boot to modify the fdt as described in the link.

That should give you a good idea how to get UART from Xen and
how to tell it about where your dom0 kernel/initrd are located.

Best,
Bobby