Re: Call for tools backports (was Re: preparations for 4.13.3)

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Call for tools backports (was Re: preparations for
4.13.3)"):
> Andrew Cooper writes ("Re: Call for tools backports (was Re: preparations for
> 4.13.3)"):
> > These are general backport requests, not specifically for 4.13
>
> Thanks!

I have now applied these, I think each to the appropriate trees.

I went back to 4.11, which is still security-supported, because
several of the oxenstored changes seemed to have some kind of possible
security implications even if they weren't XSA-worthy.  It seemed
better to backport the whole lot for 4.11 and 4.12 than to try to pick
apart which, if any, were security-relevant.

So, thanks for the information.

Ian.