Re: Commit moratorium on staging-4.15

Ian Jackson writes ("Commit moratorium on staging-4.15"):
> The Xen 4.15 branch is now closed for release preparation work.
> Nothing more should be pushed without my specific permission.

Hi.  Xen 4.15 is now officially released.

The Xen-next (staging) branch is now completely open for every kind of
change, subject to the usual development rules.

Please hold off pushing to staging-4.15 until advised.  I need to
do post-release updates do the version number and README and so on.  I
plan to do that on Monday.

Ian.