[ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for 6 May Community Call @ 1500 UTC

Hi all,

The proposed agenda is in
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/o-pGdfLGjXG8Bui-Cu+iJLsC/ and you can edit
to add items.  Alternatively, you can reply to this mail directly.

Agenda items appreciated a few days before the call: please put your name
besides items if you edit the document.

Note the following administrative conventions for the call:
* Unless, agreed in the pervious meeting otherwise, the call is on the 1st
Thursday of each month at 1600 British Time (either GMT or BST)
* I usually send out a meeting reminder a few days before with a provisional
agenda

* To allow time to switch between meetings, we'll plan on starting the agenda
at 16:05 sharp.  Aim to join by 16:03 if possible to allocate time to sort out
technical difficulties &c

* If you want to be CC'ed please add or remove yourself from the sign-up-sheet
at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

Best Regards
George

== Dial-in Information ==