Re: Xen and Microservices.

On 02/05/2021 11:53, Jason Long wrote:
Thank you.
How about Unikernel?

Unikernel is - in short - an attempt to even more isolate an application and its libraries (and bind them together in a single binary). However it's pretty hard to setup and prepare, and therefore didn't gain massive adoption.

I don't know if a XEN Unikernel such as MirageOS or Rump would construct it can provide even better performance than OS-level virtualization, but I suppose it was part of the goal.

--
Pierre-Philipp Braun
SMTP Health Campaign: enforce STARTTLS and verify MX certificates