building docker image in gitlab-ci

Hi,

Regarding our chat few minutes ago - this is part of the .gitlab-ci.yml,
that builds and pushed containers, that is later used for other tests:

    variables:
      CONTAINER_TEST_IMAGE: ...

    build:
      stage: build
      image: docker/compose:latest
      services:
        - docker:dind
      script:
        - cd ci
        - docker-compose build
        - docker tag <whatever-docker-compose-produced> $CONTAINER_TEST_IMAGE
        - docker login -u $CI_REGISTRY_USER -p $CI_REGISTRY_PASSWORD
$CI_REGISTRY
        - docker push $CONTAINER_TEST_IMAGE

I use docker-compose here, but it doesn't really matter. It pushes to
the container registry conveniently provided by gitlab too :)

In my case I build trigger it via push to a specific branch, but
connecting to schedule should be trivial too.

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki