Re: Regressed XSA-286, was [xen-unstable test] 161917: regressions - FAIL

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: Regressed XSA-286, was [xen-unstable test] 161917:
regressions - FAIL"):
> If any OS made such an assumption, then I don't think it would be
> a vulnerability either. It would simply be a guest kernel bug then.

For the avoidance of doubt:

I think you are saying that if any OS did make the assumption, the
resulting bug *would not be exploitable* (by an unprivileged guest
process, or by a PV backend it was speaking to, or, somehow, by
another guest).

Ian.