Re: Uses of /hypervisor memory range (was: FreeBSD/Xen/ARM issues)

On 18/06/2021 13:19, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
Hi, all!

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

What do we need in order to move on on this?

The next steps would be
 1) Write a PoC to confirm the approach is feasible
 2) Write a design document

Unfortunately, I will not have time to work on it any time soon. Is it something you plan to work on?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall