RE: [Kvmtool] Some thoughts on using kvmtool Virtio for Xen

  • To: Oleksandr <olekstysh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Wei Chen <Wei.Chen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 06:51:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=EFU3xeidvgAvymiPiM4NK5v3DTqxtViqdRdl6DMFB/0=; b=RGCfUzjh5DlkVPRM6+cqMAxodH4O2TX644HOKS/D165M/KWhvSQcXdUngKW3q+5tEy0V9uysI8wRNBQk/BLKLJ9AFLYrNfRAnWoeaqxGQSavsOtP1SrgPSMVjvuy1yymGr5eYiXztRezfmkuSAJ+00spvx3ZsjV6HFRRKfMrwGj01HO4QaEmLTADmb2zzQBMdafQrRexQL1LjgiBbE0xVWfqgVyS2n/2R7G9jGvjKeStgNYd0PHA6hoQSpmyybydqt7x5+DrhZ+SGUtFmfiLZ4saZLEW6sFgx9MzE2r85lcrWsWbN1qVlyZknnGuhUZ/zxbiBvhoiYzhbv2VKsTOBQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=gQ6VkFE65AAdI444/CPzZ9iCiqqNhV+DI+7JA1Cuj7URszjuqMO02WItK2KLfYYruRFxW1OVD0siojZXD0fEb19Fdp3wnTIM/u0jJeod0XVCkw43PPGtkXhGiNQmSFmzH8oAga8t6n8JJKolCLljmzrBWSrpwglNsB7Rx5Hiy/cOxYHIFOaGwY8ytkOloyHssm1H6IaHAcnVJgZtRjyx6y3gKfQY+9xPD+hYW83C/yfrsC87OhN2bUlIfq5MC2tBAEgLjQ7Hlulsb1q2awNH6GCImuqyTEftrnO2afW6U+4Pdtvqf10U3z2yDBZREScHPhSm5sVXD3187kaH/X2Eag==
  • Authentication-results-original: gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;gmail.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;