Call for agenda items for September 7th Community Call @ 1500 UTC

Hi everyone,

Our next meeting is this upcoming Tuesday at 1500 UTC.

The proposed agenda is in https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/PXjRK6mJfWbUxSNW0Qt8xOqT/. Please add or edit any items to this agenda. Alternatively, please feel free to email me directly with agenda items.

Please put your name beside any items if you edit the document.

We will plan to start the meeting 5 minutes past the hour.

* If you want to be CC'ed please add or remove yourself from the sign-up-sheet at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

Again, please let me know if you have any questions. See you on Tuesday!

Cheers,
Ashley

--
Ashley Weltz, Project Coordinator