Linux kernel's msi_domain_deactivate() operation

  • To: jiang.liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:11:59 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com; dkim=pass header.d=suse.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=VuX2g+UX7ZSv6cPH9po0gV2was2+PnkUBViG0eX7vuw=; b=HDOoRo73McqsIszaWbFoaJw5fWG1lxuChQlQjVi1CK11nngsZVZWscA+Mul3mbreq9a/a7bmGs1i7v1mZVQw/6awXVRGqqE+2bYrb4aiptjnsKytVikRbeo6+NmFM323t51dhBxLYzv6Vx0TfnJCnaMAT2WEc1Xv2KMkKFxKVJVDOmrUKZPrDi4yY5jawRVbtvT4/dilr42gNK5nJI5Tq7bUtuLP/KqTYA0OsAco6Cvht46jGcPHF+YsT7ZO2EkugKpHAChtddOPDZttHT7WlkpDDgGkRijHsrnaoxmLLvjP/9+HXkeRAf4dQSJSkMEqi9YHX5nkGkHzCHokl2Og6Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=fWc1E5uVqWHepMl8WJYvacqXIuallh0fccQgk8oe5yxr3Hf3+Ahwe3HLEa3iBNaPwRLYhpKsnMthIlQ7gCoRXGgpSSPuojCIDo66ILslpMflT7Kc7pegKnnJl1GZp2mrG72CfysHnREf2veCd8a5uofYVa4O6NEwLpWmcbd75MqQVzkUcXFDtRcMn5kZ7K8vvzHwA1oW/L74EB7sYE1T8RhtFg8A1s2zZwCEvgibgnkDIhaTejkEetNyD69HnRrfIS7oNdsn/kNTZqH3h7H4GTiENgNcmrFNnKNqfShTLuXdTkXHXJVl+RcmsnlqQzAssKyf8PRG3v5j89gcKJegNQ==