osstest down, PDU failure

Currently, osstest is not working.  We have lost one of our PDUs,
meaning that about half a rack is out of action, including one of the
VM hosts.

There has been quite a bit of outstanding maintenance which has been
deferred due to the pandemic.  I am trying to see if we can get
someone on-site to the colo, in Massachusetts, soon.  A complication
is that the replacement PDU is in still New York.  Again, due to the
pandemic.

Ian.