ARM series with tools patches for 4.16

Hi tools and libxl Maintainers,

I am writing this email as a summary of the outstanding ARM series
targeting 4.16 that we are aiming to complete by Oct 15.

There has been a lot of traffic on the mailing list and in a few
occasions there has been 1 or 2 tools patches embedded in larger ARM
series. Easy to miss. For your convenience and help with tracking I
thought it would be useful to list the tools and libxl patches from the
various series that currently need an ack.

Cheers,

Stefano
P.S.
There are more ARM series targeting 4.16 but without tools dependencies
so I didn't list them here (NUMA, Dom0less EFI, PCI Passthrough part 3
which needs vpci reviews.)

- PCI devices passthrough on Arm by Rahul
  https://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=163354201102377
      - patch #10  missing a libxl ack
      - patch #9   missing a vpci (Roger) ack
      - other patches no action needed from tools (either already
        committed, acked, or almost there)

- PCI devices passthrough on Arm, part 2 by OleksandrA
  https://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=163367250003118
      - other patches no action needed from tools (either already
        committed, acked, or almost there)

- Add handling of extended regions (safe ranges) on Arm by OleksandrT
  https://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=163351932517019
      - patch #2  missing a libxl ack (Ian is aware)
      - patch #3  no action needed from tools (committed)

- Expose PMU to the guests by Michal
  https://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=163368116008406
      - patch #2      no action needed from tools (acked)