Re: [RFC v1 5/5] xen/arm: add SCI mediator support for DomUs

  • To: Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Oleksii Moisieiev <Oleksii_Moisieiev@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:40:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=YOZ4WMERj1a4/HyXu3p9Qi+rE7GWKSukMgF5jzAPfhE=; b=WlTbirjgL4VtV9RCXVJeRCBTuiHnlxOCMx376LFf22VQUUTPOkFq59r1PW7CqsyUr2JeKpwEvX9f0E/VUuX/edy0phMgUMho29i9GoA2PmakHzLg8Kd1ZO7OwmUJaxyBb1iwzdH6jL0URE4GpYHz6MRi3fuB8dhe7cth7q4izJNP0uZ9iDwKlQ1bcD1pmiVkrjvzGF6fkk7xb9r0S83806enUMYCOkpYrtQr4GhgeBvCZbVJv/fvPg55Eb2/n4UF4uKwdBg5KgOwX2qAHFUbbZec8OtBODfO5seuWUKjCxdOEUvLC+SrLM5dVFYHHhYj9x9QPthog3rObIN4/Ljp0w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZqKN9YZQayXV4oRCwgXz+yBXxlerN1w4clkbPIgn70NNQvqbMcUz+7oFB4PUtDnnL3oLxeTzcaY86bOQa4bqfQ3XaEJcLFa7jXK+fwrSqJpGW0nv7bo5jsLtHOaYl00yruns5wpdmybox5urrVZQD7MehScpFSF7PVKM2pblQYF4JW85JRPK4ScEWMat+UZw1D+tA3BhuEo6blHu27IJRbgYxUQyuStAh8khKOEemt6ZGhfnqJ6Ov3NunT319E7JtD4bo0XhGV89KAQFTJ7T3/ayX7vGVEcMapL+tesuu/FPgW4CELlB4xUnzM/reOKRS9Nh7hDiKc2IQoraBPj8zg==